If you’re not selling your items on marketplaces, you’re missing out on where the market is growing. Online marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon, and Alibaba are expected to account for 40% of the global eCommerce market in 2020 (Source) cialis overnight shipping.
- China: Alibaba and Jingdong Mall account for 80% of ecommerce sales
- Germany: Amazon and Ottto account for 55% of the market.
- Poland: Allegro, the top marketplace in Poland, makes up 50% of the market.
- Japan: Amazon and Rakuten Ichiba account for 40% of the market.
In 2012 we put together our original UK marketplace selling checklist by compiling a list of our top learnings from our experience with UK marketplaces. We’re excited to announce that we have released an updated version of the UK marketplace selling guidelines whitepaper with new and up-to-date content.
The 2016 updated whitepaper covers the following topics:
- How to select items that will generate sales
- How to efficiently list items for sale across multiple marketplaces
- Competitive pricing
- Order management and shipping
- Operational inefficiencies and scalability
If you are a European based seller looking to sell on UK marketplaces, our free whitepaper is a must read for you. Get the whitepaper.
Monsoon Marketplace has been helping increasing sales and profitability on eCommerce marketplaces like Amazon and eBay for over a decade. From dynamic re-pricing to inventory management tools, Monsoon Commerce solutions puts you in control of global marketplace selling.